International Human Genome Sequencing Consortium
- Whitehead Institute/MIT Center for Genome Research, Cambridge, Mass., U.S.
- The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, The Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridgeshire, U.K.
- Washington University School of Medicine Genome Sequencing Center, St. Louis, Mo., U.S.
- U. S. Department of Energy Joint Genome Institute, Walnut Creek, Calif., U.S..
- Baylor College of Medicine Human Genome Sequencing Center, Department of Molecular and Human Genetics, Houston, Tex., U.S.
- RIKEN Genomic Sciences Center, Yokohama, Japan
- Genoscope and CNRS UMR-8030, Evry, France
- GTC Sequencing Center, Genome Therapeutics Corporation, Waltham, Mass., U.S.
- Department of Genome Analysis, Institute of Molecular Biotechnology, Jena, Germany
- Beijing Genomics Institute/Human Genome Center, Institute of Genetics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
- Multimegabase Sequencing Center, The Institute for Systems Biology, Seattle, Wash., U.S.
- Stanford Genome Technology Center, Stanford, Calif., U.S.
- Stanford Human Genome Center and Department of Genetics, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, Calif., U.S.
- University of Washington Genome Center, Seattle, Wash., U.S.
- Department of Molecular Biology, Keio University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Dallas, Texas, U.S.*
- University of Oklahoma's Advanced Center for Genome Technology, Dept. of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Okla., U.S.
- Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics, Berlin, Germany
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Lita Annenberg Hazen Genome Center, Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y., U.S.
- GBF - German Research Centre for Biotechnology, Braunschweig, Germany
*Sequencing center is no longer in operation.
|Top of page|
Last Reviewed: September 2006