Sea Urchin Genome Sequencing: Strongylocentrotus purpuratus
The National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) currently supports a sea urchin (Strongylocentrotus purpuratus) genome sequencing project, led by the Baylor College of Medicine Genome Sequencing Center, aimed at producing 6-fold draft coverage of the sea urchin genome in a mixture of Clone Aray Pooled Shotgun Sequencing (CAPSS).
Genome Sequencing Whitepaper Proposal
- Strongylocentrotus purpuratus (Submitted Feb. 2002)
To view this PDF you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Baylor College of Medicine Genome Sequencing Center [hgsc.bcm.tmc.edu]
Sequence and Assembly
- Individual Sequence Reads
- NCBI Trace Archive [ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
- dbEST [ncbi.nlm.nih.gov] - Database of ESTs at NCBI
Last Updated: November 16, 2010