The Johns Hopkins University/National Human Genome Research Institute Genetic Counseling Training Program
Genetic Counseling Resources
To learn more about genetics, the field of genetic counseling and organizations that work in these areas, click on the links below.
- National Society of Genetic Counselors [nsgc.org]
Request a Career Pack
- American Society of Human Genetics [ashg.org]
Under "Education" see "Graduate and Postdoc"
- American Board of Genetic Counseling [abgc.net]
Under "Students" see "Career Information"
- Information for Genetic Professionals [kumc.edu]
- American Board of Medical Genetics [abmg.org]
- American College of Medical Genetics [acmg.net]
- NIH/LifeWorks: Summary of Genetic Counselors [science.education.nih.gov]
- National Organization for Rare Disorders [rarediseases.org]
- Genetic Alliance [geneticalliance.org]
Last Reviewed: November 22, 2011