These tutorials were prepared for biologists using human and/or mouse genetic data to study disease, gene regulation, and basic biology. They explain what data are available, what they mean, how they can be displayed and downloaded and how they can be used in genetic research on human disease.
- ENCODE Workshop Tutorial, October 2014, ASHG
- ENCODE/Roadmap Epigenomics Tutorial, October 2013, ASHG
- ENCODE Tutorial May 2013, Biology of Genomes, CSHL
- ENCODE/Roadmap Epigenomics Tutorial, November 2012, ASHG
- ENCODE Portal Tutorials [encodeproject.org]
Last Updated: April 8, 2015