Screening, Testing and Risk Assessment Resources Online
- Gene Tests
Comprehensive information on genetic testing and genetic counseling. Includes Educational Materials:
- What is Genetic Testing?
- Who Should Have A Genetics Consultation?
- What is a Genetics Consultation?
- Genetic Testing: What It Means For Your Health and Your Family's Health
A publication from the Trans-NIH Genetics Working Group for the Public
- Washington University School of Medicine - Your Disease Risk
Tool to find out your risk of developing five of the most important diseases in the United States and get personalized tips for preventing them.
- National Birth Defects Prevention Network
Network of birth defect care providers
- National Cancer Institute - Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Tool
Interactive tool to measure a woman's risk of invasive breast cancer
- National Newborn Screening & Genetics Resource Center
Clinical genetics and newborn screening
- Newborn Screening Tests
Information about newborn screening tests. Hosted by the March of Dimes.
- Understanding Gene Testing
Explanations of the role genes play in disease. Hosted by the National Cancer Institute.
Last Updated: March 14, 2012