Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia:
Vascular Biology and Pathophysiology
National Institutes of Health
June 8-9, 2006
|Summary Agenda Participants Presentation Slides Future Directions|
The NIH workshop, "Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia: Vascular Biology and Pathophysiology" was held in Bethesda, Md., on June 8-9, 2006, with an optional Grant Writing and Training Workshop preceding it on June 7. Almost 100 scientists and disease advocates from North America and Europe attended the meeting. The organizing committee for the workshop consisted of Joyce Bischoff, Marianne Clancy, Marie Faughnan, Pan Ganguly, Stephen Groft, Alan Guttmacher, Douglas Marchuk, Mary Porteous and Susan Vasquez.
The workshop sponsors were:
- The National Human Genome Research Institute
- The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- The Office of Rare Diseases, National Institutes of Health
- The Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT) Foundation International, Inc.
- The Grace Nolan Foundation
Last Reviewed: December 25, 2012