National DNA Day Speaker Presentation Slide Show - Zip File Instructions
This Zip file contains the following contents:
- MakingSNPsMakeSense.html (Web Page with Flash Animation)
- MakingSNPsMakeSense.swf (Flash Animation File)
- HowProteinsAreMade.html (Web Page with Flash Animation)
- HowProteinsAreMade.swf (Flash Animation File)
- DNADayPresentation.ppt (PowerPoint Presentation)
Viewing the Slide Show and Animated Presentations:
- Click on the link to the Zip file and save it to your hard drive.
- Once saved, open the Zip file with a file archirver / data compression utility program (such as WinZip, WinRAR, Stuffit, etc.)
- Select all the contents in the Zip file and copy them to your desktop or another convenient location on your hard drive. Make sure the contents are all in the same location!
- Open the DNADayPresentation.ppt and view it in Slide Show mode.
The following slides contain links to animations that open up in a new Web browser window:
Slide 6: How Proteins are Made
Slide 21: Making SNPs Make Sense
Click the Play button in those slides to start playing their respective animations.
Last Reviewed: March 23, 2012