NHGRI Institutional Review Board
Protocol Tracking and Management System (PTMS)
All NHGRI IRB documents must be submitted electronically via the PTMS. Investigators should continue to create and / or revise protocols, consent forms and associated documents following the available IRB templates and guidelines. Once completed, these documents can then be uploaded and submitted to the IRB via the PTMS. The PTMS is able to handle documents in all standard formats (.doc, .pdf, .jpg, etc.)
PTMS Links and Resources
The following documents are documents.
- Supplement C - Expanded Access Status
- Supplement E - Clearance of NIH Investigator Personal Finanacial Holding by IC Ethics Office 1
- Supplement F - Conflict of Interest (COI) Certification for NIH Employees, SGES, and IPAS Serving as Key Research Personal (Not Listed as Investigators) 2
- Supplement G - Conflict of Interest (COI) Certification for Non-NIH Employees 2
- Supplement N - Change in Status
1 Automatically filled out in PTMS
2 Currently not being used
To view the files on this page, you will need MS Excel. You can download a free copy of Excel Viewer.
To view the files on this page, you will need MS Word. You can download a free copy of Word Viewer.
Last Updated: October 31, 2014