The Genotype-Tissue Expression Project (GTEx)
As of August 2014:
- 702 of 900 total donors have been enrolled in the project
- 29,387 samples have been collected
The GTEx team would like to thank the donors and their families for this generous gift to the scientific community.
News & Links
- The GTEx Symposium: All things considered - biospecimens, 'omics data, and ethical issues
This two-day symposium will cover a broad range of topics that focus on the collection of normal biospecimens for GTEx.
- The GTEx Portal
GTEx data and sample access portal
- GTEx Training for Organ & Tissue Requesters
Ethical, Legal, and Social Implications (ELSI) training modules
- Genotype-Tissue Expression project expands functional studies of genomic variation
News Release - August 1, 2014
- Building a Biobank to Explore Mysteries of the Genome
A feature and video from the National Cancer Institute about the GTEx project.
- October 2010 Press Release on the GTEx Project: NIH launches Genotype-Tissue Expression project
- Download a Copy of the GTEx Brochure: You & GTEx
- GTEx Common Fund Site: Genotype-Tissue Expression (GTEx) [commonfund.nih.gov]
- NCI's Cancer Human Biobank (caHUB)
Last Updated: April 14, 2015