We encourage you to share your thoughts as they relate to the topics being discussed on genome.gov, other websites or discussion forums owned or administered by the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI). We review all comments for posting. We do not discriminate against any views, but we reserve the right not to post comments, or to remove comments, that are inconsistent with our policy, at our complete discretion.
The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of NHGRI, the National Institutes of Health, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or the Federal Government.
Comments that include the following are prohibited:
- Vulgar, profane, or abusive language; personal attacks of any kind; inappropriate religious, sexual, political, or racial references; unsupported accusations.
- Endorsements of commercial products, services, organizations or other entities.
- Endorsements of political parties, candidates or groups.
- Content that infringes on copyrights.
- Solicitation of funds.
- Comments on any ongoing investigation of any sort.
- Procurement-sensitive information related to any current/future NHGRI acquisitions.
- Surveys, polls, questionnaires, etc., subject to OMB Paperwork Reduction Act clearance.
- Reporters' questions: all media inquiries must be directed to appropriate media contact:
General Media Inquiries
Communications for the Division of Intramural Research
Communications for the Division of Extramural Research
In posting your comments or other work to websites owned or administered by NHGRI, you irrevocably grant NHGRI permission to copy, distribute, make derivatives, display or perform your work publicly and free-of-charge.
We welcome your comments at any time. However, given the need to responsibly manage federal resources, reviewing and posting of comments will generally occur during regular business hours Monday through Friday. Comments submitted at other times will be reviewed and posted as soon as possible.
Last Updated: May 8, 2013