Genetic Discrimination in Health Insurance and Employment: Reports and Publications
Related. relevant reports and publications regarding the issues of genetic discrimination in health insurance and employment.
- Secretary's Advisory Comittee on Genetics, Health and Society [oba.od.nih.gov]
A listing of reports and correspondence from the Secretary's Advisory Comittee on Genetics, Health and Society (SACGHS), 2003-2004.
- Faces of Genetic Discrimination: How Genetic Discrimination Affects Real People [geneticalliance.org]
A July 2004 report from the National Partnership for Women & Families on behalf of the Coalition for Genetic Fairness.
- Genetic Information and the Workplace
A 1998 report by the Departments of Labor, Justice, Health and Human Services, and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- National Center for Genome Resources Survey, "Attitudes Toward Genetic Testing," March 4, 1998.
- Workshop on Genetic Discrimination and the Workplace: Implications for Employment, Insurance and Privacy
A 1996 workshop report by the Joint Ethical, Legal, and Social Implications Working Group and the National Action Plan on Breast Cancer.
- Workshop on Genetic Discrimination and Health Insurance
A 1995 workshop report by the Joint Ethical, Legal, and Social Implications Working Group and the National Action Plan on Breast Cancer.
- Genetic Information and Health Insurance
A 1993 Report by the Insurance Task Force of the Ethical, Legal, and Social Implications Program Working Group.
- Hudson, Kathy, et al. Genetic Discrimination and Health Insurance: An Urgent Need for Reform. Science, Vol. 270, 391-93. 1995. [PubMed]
- Rothenberg, Karen, et al, Genetic Information and the Workplace: Legislative Approaches and Policy Challenges. Science, Vol. 275, 1755-57. [PubMed] 1997.
Last Updated: February 18, 2012