Last updated: June 04, 2012
Ciliate Genome Sequencing: Tetrahymena thermophila macronuclear genome
The National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) currently supports a project aimed at producing a draft assembly of the macronuclear genomic sequence of the ciliate Tetrahymena thermophila. The genome will be sequenced to 6- to 8-fold sequence depth. The Tetrahymena sequencing project is being led by researchers at the The Institute for Genome Research/Joint Technology Center.
Genome Sequencing Whitepaper Proposal
- Tetrahymena thermophila (Submitted Feb. 2002)
To view this PDF you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- DFCI T. thermophila Gene Index [compbio.dfci.harvard.edu]
Sequence and Assembly
- Individual Sequence Reads
- NCBI Trace Archive [ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
- dbEST [ncbi.nlm.nih.gov] - Database of ESTs at NCBI