Last updated: January 30, 2014
Human Heredity and Health in Africa (H3Africa) Awards
The first projects funded as part of the Human Heredity and Health in Africa Consortium (H3Africa) were announced by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the Wellcome Trust, a global charity based in London, U.K., at a meeting in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia on October 8, 2012.
The goal of the joint project is to improve the health of Africans through the study of genomics and environmental determinants of common diseases.
- Press Release: First recipients of research grants to support genomic studies in Africa announced
- H3Africa Telebriefing [MP3 - 4 MB]
- 2012 H3Africa Award Abstracts
- Countries Involved in H3Africa
- Available Digital Media Database Photos
- Meeting Group Photo: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Past H3Africa Resources
- Website: H3Africa.org
- 2010 Press Telebriefing and Release: Human Heredity and Health in Africa Announced in London
- White Paper: H3Africa Working Group White Paper
- FAQ: Human Heredity and Health in Africa: H3Africa