Last updated: March 21, 2016
ENCODE Funding Opportunity Announcement Webinar Information
NHGRI hosted a pre-application webinar for potential applicants to the following funding opportunities, as described in NOT-HG-16-007:
- RFA-HG-16-002: Expanding the Encyclopedia of DNA Elements (ENCODE) in the Human and Mouse (UM1)
- RFA-HG-16-003: Characterizing the Functional Elements in the Encyclopedia of DNA Elements (ENCODE) Catalog (UM1)
- RFA-HG-16-004: Computational Analysis of the Encyclopedia of DNA Elements (ENCODE) Data (U01)
- RFA-HG-16-005: ENCODE Data Coordination Center (U24)
- RFA-HG-16-006: ENCODE Data Analysis Center (U24)
The intent of the webinar was to provide an overview of the initiatives and to answer questions from potential applicants pertinent to preparing applications. The webinar was optional (attendance is not a requirement for application submission).
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Prospective applicants with inquiries concerning the FOA who are unable to participate in the webinar are encouraged to view the Frequently Asked Questions that were updated after the webinar (see below). For any additional questions that are not addressed in the summary, please contact the Scientific/Research contact listed in RFA-HG-16-002, RFA-HG-16-003, RFA-HG-16-004, RFA-HG-16-005 and RFA-HG-16-006.
Frequently Asked Questions about the FOAs
(Updated March 17, 2016)