The Ethical, Legal and Social Implications (ELSI) Research Program funds and manages projects that conduct research and education on ELSI issues. ELSI also supports other program activities such as workshops, research consortia and policy conferences related to these issues.
The ELSI Research Program Abstracts and Activities Database organizes the abstracts for all ELSI projects and activities by the last name of the principle investigator (PI). Each entry also includes, and can be searched by using:
- A specific topic - or search term - related to an ELSI issue, (i.e., discrimination, genetic testing or privacy)
- The type of grant (i.e., education, research or conference).
- The grant number.
- The name of the principal investigator.
- The name of the institution where the research was conducted.
- The actual grant period or a year contained within the grant period.
To see all abstracts and activities, click on the Search button below without typing anything into the search fields. Publications or products (the specific research results) will automatically be included following related grant abstracts or activity entries. For more information, view the search instructions for the database.
Last updated: September 19, 2019