Human Genome Reference Program Webinar
NHGRI will fund a new Human Genome Reference Program (HGRP) beginning in fiscal year 2020. The program will consist of a coordinating center, high quality reference genomes, research and development for reference representations, informatic development, and technology development.
- 11:00 - 11:30 a.m. Introduction
- 11:00 - 11:30 a.m. Human Genome Reference Center (HGRC)
- 11:50 a.m.-12:05 p.m. High Quality Human Reference Genomes (HGQR)
- 12:05-12:20 p.m. Research and Development for Genome Reference Representations (GRR)
- 12:20-12:30 p.m. Emphasizing Opportunity for Developing Comprehensive Human Genome Sequencing Methodologies