Last updated: March 07, 2019
Human Genome Reference Program Webinar
NHGRI will fund a new Human Genome Reference Program (HGRP) beginning in fiscal year 2020. The program will consist of a coordinating center, high quality reference genomes, research and development for reference representations, informatic development, and technology development.
Friday, March 8, 2019
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Eastern
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Central
9:00 - 11:00 a.m. Mountain
8:00 - 10:00 a.m. Pacific
- Via web: https://nih.webex.com/nih/j.php?MTID=m2232b6b8eea6ba9e33ff9c93c027c3f0
- Password: reference
- Password: reference
- Via phone: 650-479-3208 (US/Canada toll number)
- Global call-in numbers
- Access Code: 624 755 444
All times Eastern.
|11:00 - 11:30 a.m.||Introduction||For more information, please refer to Dr. Felsenfeld's Council concept clearance.|
|11:00 - 11:30 a.m.||Human Genome Reference Center (HGRC)||RFA-HG-19-004|
|11:50 a.m. - 12:05 p.m.||High Quality Human Reference Genomes (HGQR)||RFA-HG-19-002|
|12:05 - 12:20 p.m.||Research and Development for Genome Reference Representations (GRR)||RFA-HG-19-003|
|12:20 - 12:30 pa.m.||Emphasizing Opportunity for Developing Comprehensive Human Genome Sequencing Methodologies||NOT-HG-19-011|
|12:30 - 1:00 p.m.||Open Discussion and Questions|
- Frequently Asked Questions - Human Genome Reference Program
- Webinar Slides
- Concept Clearance Slides *
* Note that this presentation includes a Concept for a fifth HGRP component seeking development of informatics tools for the pan-genome.
Related Funding Announcements
- RFA-HG-19-002: High Quality Human Reference Genomes (HQRG)
- RFA-HG-19-003: Research and Development for Genome Reference Representations (GRR)
- RFA-HG-19-004: Human Genome Reference Center (HGRC)
- NOT-HG-19-011: Emphasizing Opportunity for Developing Comprehensive Human Genome Sequencing Methodologies
NHGRI Staff Contacts
For questions related to the High Quality Human Reference Genomes (HQRG) and Human Genome Reference Center (HGRC).
For questions related to the Research and Development for Genome Reference Representations (GRR).
For questions related to the R&D for Comprehensive Genome Sequencing.
For questions related to financial and administrative aspects of all Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs).
Last Updated: March 7, 2019