The Johns Hopkins University/National Human Genome Research Institute Genetic Counseling Training Program
Genetic Counseling Resources
To learn more about genetics, the field of genetic counseling and organizations that work in these areas, click on the links below.
- National Society of Genetic Counselors [nsgc.org]
Request a Career Pack
- American Society of Human Genetics [ashg.org]
Under "Education" see "Graduate and Postdoc"
- American Board of Genetic Counseling [abgc.net]
Under "Exam" see "How do I train to become a genetic Counselor?"
- Information for Genetic Professionals [kumc.edu]
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics [abmg.org]
- American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics [acmg.net]
- NIH/LifeWorks: Summary of Genetic Counselors [nihlifeworks.gov]
- National Organization for Rare Disorders [rarediseases.org]
- Genetic Alliance [geneticalliance.org]
Last Reviewed: April 1, 2015