Last updated: January 04, 2016
Volunteer Opportunities at the National Institutes of Health
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- How to Volunteer - National Institutes of Health
Interested in volunteering at NIH? Try one of these options.
NIH Clinical Center
- NIH Clinical Center: Healthy Volunteer Program
What are the benefits of volunteering to take part in clinical research?
- NIH Clinical Center: Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteer Training; FAQs; Contact Us
- NIH Clinical Center: Opportunities for Volunteers
Volunteer by participating in Clinical Trials. For more information about participating as a healthy volunteer, see Program for Healthy Volunteers.
NIH Clinical Center: Taking Service to New Heights
National Library of Medicine (NLM)
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- Volunteer for NIAID/NIH Clinical Studies
NIAID conducts clinical studies in a safe and confidential environment, and volunteers may be compensated for their time. Find a Clinical Study.
Volunteering Throughout the Federal Government
- Find opportunities throughout the federal government on USA.gov
- Type "volunteering" into the search box
Posted: January 04, 2016