The GSP Coordinating Center will facilitate coordination and collaboration among grantees and guide outreach activities. In addition, the Coordinating Center will play a key scientific role by improving data availability and leading various data analyses efforts.
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
Principal Investigators: Tara Matise, Ph.D. and Steven Buyske, Ph.D.
Centers for Common Disease Genomics
- Washington University in St. Louis
Principal Investigator: Richard Wilson, Ph.D.
- Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Cambridge, Massachusetts
Principal Investigators: Eric Lander, Ph.D., Mark Daly, Ph.D., Stacey Gabriel, Ph.D. and Sekar Kathiresan, M.D.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston
Principal Investigator: Richard Gibbs, Ph.D.
- The New York Genome Center, New York
Principal Investigator: Robert Darnell, M.D., Ph.D.
Centers for Mendelian Genomics
Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Cambridge, Massachusetts
Principal Investigators: Daniel MacArthur, Ph.D.; Heidi Rehm, Ph.D.
- Yale University, New Haven
Principal Investigators: Richard Lifton, M.D., Ph.D.; Murat Gunel, M.D.; Shrikant Mane, Ph.D.; Mark Gerstein, Ph.D.
- University of Washington, Seattle
Principal Investigators: Deborah Nickerson, Ph.D. and Michael Bamshad;Suzanne Leal (Baylor College of Medicine)
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston and Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
Principal Investigators: David Valle, M.D (Johns Hopkins University); James Lupski, Ph.D. (Baylor College of Medicine)