History of Genomics Program
Oral History Collections
Oral histories capture the perspectives and experiences of those involved in major genomics programs and other NHGRI endeavors. They involve interviews with both NHGRI staff and leaders from the wider genomics research community.
NHGRI recognizes pioneers who have left a deep impact on the institute and the genomics community.
NHGRI has developed a database for digital assets. The database contains organized documents with metadata and a search feature for the ease of browsing. To receive more information about gaining access to the database, please send an email to NHGRIHistory@nih.gov.
- The Meaning of Eugenics: Historical and Present-Day Discussions of Eugenics and Scientific Racism
December 2-3, 2021
- From the “Baldwin Effect” to Genes of Small Effect: Celebrating the Work of David Depew
July 29, 2021
- NHGRI History of Molecular Biology an Genomics Lecture Series
April 2016 - July 2019
- Capturing the History of Genomics
April 29 – 30, 2015
- A Quarter Century after the Human Genome Project's Launch: Lessons beyond the Base Pairs
December 2015 - May 2016
- NHGRI History of Genomics Program
- Scientific Liaison to the Director for Extramural Activities
- Office of the Director
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- Engagement Methods Unit
- Audiovisual Production Specialist
- Office of Communications
Last updated: October 4, 2022